Welcome to The Zelda Project
The Zelda Project is a Los Angeles, CA based group of fans who seek to bring to life the characters, settings, and overall feel of Ocarina of Time through photography and film.
A labor of love, this project combines all aspects of art from costuming & photography to CGI visual effects. Our end goal is that we hope those of you who view our work are brought a little bit more into the world of Hyrule through our art.
Created on Thursday, 01 March 2012 07:17
Written by Super User
Hey everyone! We thought we would update with some crew positions we are looking for. We are doing really well as far as help in the physical departments of Make-Up, Hair, Costume, and Prop, but we are in definite need of artists on the back end who can assist in the post editing and composite process. Please have a look at what we need and email us if you are interested in helping out! Cheers!
- An Environment Artist(s) who can model and texture realistic environment art based on a level from the game.
- An Environment Artist(s) who can model and texture realistic environment art based on zones from the game (medieval/fantasy house and stable, Hyrule Castle).
- A 3D Modeler to create creatures
- A texture artist(s) who is able to help out with textures here and there.
- A render artist who is able to effectively take the textured models and render them to match existing photos for photo compositing.
We are looking for people who can start immediately!
Please email us for more information: info @ thezeldaproject.net (remove spaces)